TRIAL LAWYER - ARBITRATOR - MEDIATOR
Joe Manuel is a Chattanooga trial lawyer with 30 years of experience who practices law in both Tennessee and Georgia.
He also devotes a substantial part of his practice to arbitration and mediation.
Practice profile in summary format:
- Certified Civil Trial Specialist by the Tennessee Commission on Continuing Legal Education and Specialization
- Senior author of the Tennessee Alternative Dispute Resolution Handbook (The Harrison Co. 1997)
- Editor of the Tennessee Mediation Pocket Guide (TennADR 2000)
- Trained Mediator since 1991
- American Arbitration Association Arbitrator since 1992
- Tennessee Supreme Court Rule 31 listed General/Family Mediator
- Mediator in the ADR Programs of the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Tennessee
- The "ADR Professor Series" of On Line CLE courses on Mediation & Arbitration offered by www.lawyerslearn.com
Located on Chattanooga's North Shore at:
240 Forest Avenue, Suite 301
Chattanooga, TN 37405