ADR PROFESSOR SERIES
Motivated by his passion for the concept of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), in 1999 he began writing “Internet” Continuing Legal Education Courses on Mediation & Arbitration. Joe’s courses are approved for continuing legal education credit and are well regarded in the ADR community. These “on line courses” became known as “ADR Professor Series” and of course, Joe became the "ADR Professor".
The ADR Professor Series courses are listed below:
- Tennessee Mediation Ethics (2000)
- Lawyers in Mediation Ethics 101 & 102 (2001)
- Employment Law Arbitration in a Nutshell (2002)
- Introduction to Arbitration (2002)
- The Uniform Mediation Act (2003)
- Ethics Tennessee Lawyer Neutrals (2005)
- Lawyer-Mediator-Snitch? The Ethics of Mediator Testimony(2006)
- Inconvenient Signatures---The War over Nursing HomeArbitration (2009)
- Federal Mediation Privilege---Iron Curtain or Transparent Veil ? (2010)
To take one of the Professor’s courses click here: www.lawyerslearn.com.